To our customers, partners, users, and friends,
Storage is a key component of a company’s data sovereignty strategy. At cloud.ca, providing our customers with Canadian data sovereignty is of paramount importance. In this context, cloud.ca is excited to announce a new offering available to our customers as well as some changes to our existing ones.
cloud.ca Infrastructure Enables Rapid Growth of Innovative Company
CWP Energy sought to:
- Off-load its IT demands (web applications and virtual desktops) to trusted partners
- Integrate data flow between its data mining applications and financial software
- Enable the company to expand to new locations and triple its number of employees in the next five years
Joint Solution Enables Customers to Outsource IT and Focus on Core Business Value
Malicis sought to:
- Provide cloud-based virtual desktops as a managed service;
- Partner with a reliable Citrix Ready, Canadian Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) partner;
- Deliver IT services that allow customers to focus on their core competencies.
DNA-Based Healthcare Startup Trusts Sensitive Patient Data with Canadian Cloud Provider
BiogeniQ sought to:
- move from traditional hosting to a secure cloud infrastructure,
- increase its service reliability and uptime,
- maintain costs while increasing the number of customers it could serve.
After a thorough vetting process of several Canadian cloud providers, BiogeniQ chose cloud.ca due to its confidence in cloud.ca’s security, its excellent uptime and service guarantees, as well as its responsive and knowledgeable team. BiogeniQ now serves 10x the number of customers within the same infrastructure budget.
Here at cloud.ca, we are big fans of HashiCorp’s tools like Terraform, Vault, and Consul. They are open source and deeply rooted in the belief that DevOps is the future of infrastructure management to help speed software delivery.
Join us tomorrow for a special, impromptu Kubernetes (K8s) meetup that will be hosted in conjunction with Canonical, in our space as of 6 pm. This event should not be missed! It includes a demo of containerized OpenStack and Kubernetes, as well as a hands-on workshop about Helm, Kubernetes’ packaging tool. Come enjoy pizza, drinks, learning and networking! Additional info about the topics and RSVP here: https://www.meetup.com/Kubernetes-Montreal/events/239570055/
All-Canadian Partnership Enables Development Team to Focus on Core CompetenciesSummary
Used.ca sought to:
- migrate its applications from hosting to cloud infrastructure in Canada,
- develop new applications for mobile,
- increase infrastructure usage within its existing budget.
cloud.ca worked closely with Used.ca to overcome early adoption challenges, allowing it to implement new technologies for its mobile apps, and ultimately expand its infrastructure usage three-fold within the same budget.
Canadian technology leaders combine cloud, network, and data centres, delivering a powerful and secure Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) offering to Canadian and global businesses.
Poutine. Maple syrup. Beavers. Canada has some pretty identifiable mascots. And now we have our very own government cloud adoption strategy, ushering in government-wide data sovereignty and jurisdictions designed to keep our data at home. Canada’s cloud is ready.